ATSI 24/7 Gold Certified Site - Certified since 2001, Answer Quick was the second location to receive accreditation under this program.
- Answer Quick has been family owned and operated since 1977 in East Tennessee. Originally known as Alarm Speciality Company, Inc. we sold and serviced burglary and fire alarms in East Tennessee. In 1983 we added telephone answering service to our 24 hour operation, and Answer Quick was born. While we changed our corporate name to ASCO, Inc. our customers know us as either Answer Quick and Alarm Speciality (TN License C-0224), depending on the services we provide to them.
- In 2011 we joined forces with two family business that have served the Chattanooga area for over 30 years. A Message Connection and AAA Answering Service became part of our family as AAA Message Connection.
- We are proud to carry on the tradition of these family businesses by providing a vital link between you and your customers.
Certifications and Awards
ATSI 24/7 Certified Staff - Our eligible staff are ATSI Certified CSRs, Dispatchers and Supervisors to assure you of the highest level of professionalism possible.
2003 through 2017 ATSI Award of Excellence - Awarded to participating call centers that achieve an overall average score of 80% or greater on test calls. We are so proud to let you know that both Answer Quick and AAA Message Connection placed with TOP TEN scores in 2017!
2006 through 2017 Call Center Award of Distinction - The Call Center Award of Distinction was created in response to overwhelming requests by Call Centers across North America for a tool which could be used to measure the skills of their professional Call Center Agents. Once again our team impressed the judges with a SECOND PLACE ranking.
Certified Apartment Supplier - a comprehensive training program designed to educate suppliers about the special needs of multi-family housing communities.
- Blount County Chamber of Commerce - An accredited chamber of commerce servicing Blount County Tennessee.
- Knoxville Chamber of Commerce - An accredited chamber of commerce servicing the Greater Knoxville, TN area.
- BNI - BNI Knoxville-Networking Success is a business network organization that allows business professionals to share ideas, contacts and quality business referrals.
- AAGK/NAA - The Apartment Association of Greater Knoxville (AAGK) is a professional organization promoting the apartment industry on a local, state, and national level.
SNUG - The Startel National Users Group is a professional association of telephone answering service professionals using equipment manufactured by Startel Corporation.
ATSI - The Association of Telemessaging Services International is a trade association established by and for entrepreneurs in the TeleServices business. This includes telephone answering services, voice-mail services, telemarketing services, and any other business that provides enhanced communication services.
CAM-X - The National Voice for the Canadian Call Management Industry.
TNESA/ESA - As Alarm Speciality, we are members of the Tennessee Electronic Security Association a statewide nonprofit organization of alarm businesses, providing a statewide basis for communication, education, and the exchange of ideas and information between its members.